Breeding twin wildcard frenzy!
I decided to start breeding Syrupents, but to do that I needed Robeans. But, to breed them, I needed Bispottis. So, I got some Bispottis and set about romancing them. I managed to get a set of twin wildcards, which I named Chas and Not Original Dave.
Then I master romanced the Robeans, using the Bispottis, and then fed the Robeans to my Syrupents, and romanced them too. I got a set of twin wildcard Syrupents (called Robson and Jerome), and a single wildcard Syrupent I forgot to name. In fact, if That Rev Chap is reading, here you go, fella:
In the process of making Syrupents, I also produced a few Twingersnaps, including amazing twin wildcard Twingersnaps! I named those Bastion and Atreyu.